Learning an instrument can be challenging.
Renting one shouldn't be.
How does it work?
Rental policies as of 8/15/2019
- Rented instruments may be exchanged for another size at any time.
- Rental contracts are month-to-month. You may return or purchase your rental at any time.
- Our instruments are professionally set up by luthiers in our shop.
- Each rental includes the Repair Maintenance fee.
- ALL of each monthly rental payment (minus the Repair Maintenance fee) applies toward the purchase price of the rented instrument or another like instrument of equal or greater value. (Up to 24 months of rent for a step-up instrument in a currently active rental)*
- Your rental account will be auto-charged on the same date that you begin the rental.
- A deposit may be required.
- Purchased rentals maintain trade-in value.
*See rental contract for details.