Learning an instrument can be challenging.
Renting one shouldn't be.
How does it work?
- One half (1/2) of each monthly rental payment applies toward the purchase of the rented instrument or another instrument of equal or greater value.*
- Rental agreements are month-to-month. You may return or purchase your rental at any time.
- Rented instruments may be exchanged for another size at any time.
- A deposit, equal to one month of rent, applies to all rentals.
- Our rental purchase prices are the same as our normal retail prices.
- Our instruments are professionally set up by luthiers in our shop.
- Purchased rentals maintain trade-in value.
*See rental agreement for details.